January 9, 2017
View a PDF of this job description here.
R&D Formulation/Analytical Chemist – Freelance, Consultant or Part-Time
Alchemist Express., is the first online freelance marketplace tailor-made for the cosmetics and personal care industry. If you are Formulations Chemist, R&D/ Analytical Chemist, Chemical Engineer or someone with a similar depth of knowledge in creating cosmetic and/or personal care products for the boarder market; we would love for you to join our platform and interact with our 4000+ daily active user base. On the Alchemist Express platform you have the opportunity to choose what type of work you will accept from our user base (consulting vs. formulation), what hours of the day customers may contact you, and even your per hour rate.
Did I mention that Alchemist Express has some of the lowest transaction fees of any marketplace on the web? Come on sign up for an account today. www.alchemistexpress.com
Responsibilities & Functions:
- Define the scope of your services on the Alchemist Express platform. Typically, formulators choose either to be a formulator, consultant or both.
- Interface directly with buyers through a profile that you set-up on our platform. A brief tutorial for setting up a profile on Alchemist Express can be found here. https://youtu.be/0-h5Dzwxs7A
- You can transfer earnings made on our platform directly to your account anywhere in the 50 U.S. states.
- Explore this new opportunity to make part-time or even full-time income on your own time. You can register for an account directly at: https://alchemistexpress.com/Register
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Sciences or related fields.
- Ideally, 2+ years experience in an OTC cosmetic/pharmaceutical laboratory environment, including hands-on formulation, troubleshooting & instrument calibration (HPLC).
- Familiarity with USP procedures and OTC cosmetic requirements.
- Motivated team-player with good communication skills.